Harnessing Big Data: A Podcast with Arcadia Data’s Sushil Thomas
In this edition of the Early Adopter Research Podcast, Dan Woods spoke with Sushil Thomas, co-founder and CEO of Arcadia Data, while both were at Strata NYC. Woods has written about how Arcadia Data’s platform is attempting to save the data lake by making it more actionable and useful for companies — and not just a place to store all one’s data. He and Thomas discussed Arcadia Data’s new release of search-based BI and how that will allow analysts to bypass IT to get the IT data they need.
Other topics covered in this episode include:
- 1:00 – The flexibility of the Arcadia Data search-based BI interface
- 4:15 – Using AI to improve how search-based BI operates
- 5:35 – The problems of accessing data and harnessing big data
- 7:20 – Arcadia Data’s data native approach
- 16:00 – The best ways to operationalize your data