Graphing the Future: A Podcast with Neo4j’s Jeff Morris
In this episode of the Early Adopter Research Podcast, Dan Woods speaks with Neo4j’s Jeff Morris. Woods had participated in Neo4j’s graph tour and this conversation draws on that experience to discuss the power and potential of graph technology, and putting that technology into production. Their conversation covers:
- 2:40 – What is the checklist for being sure an enterprise is ready for graph technology?
- 4:25 – What are the dimensions of an enterprise class product?
- 7:25 – What are expectations for dealing with the cloud?
- 15:10 – What are the security capabilities within graph databases that are unique?
- 17:10 – What is having technology that is graph native so important?
- 21:00 – How do you optimize graph queries?
- 22:00 – How do you separate the enterprise and non-enterprise versions of Neo4j technology?
Listen to the full podcast on Soundcloud here: